A dental bridge is a non-removable dental appliance used to replace a missing tooth (or missing teeth). A bridge can be used to accomplish the following:
- Fill gaps left by missing teeth
- Prevent the shifting of teeth due to extra space
- Restore a fully functioning bite
- Retain your face’s natural shape
- Replace a partial denture
- Promote a natural, radiant smile
Bridges are two crowns, over the teeth, adjacent to the gap
We call these abutment teeth. Between the crowns, we place an artificial tooth, known as a pontic. The pontic tooth will look and function like a natural tooth and is permanently cemented to the abutment teeth—doesn’t come in or out. Best of all, when you smile, no one will know you have a dental appliance!
Call 918-456-4441 for lasting dental health.